Caramel camels blackmailed the perturbed turtles.


Today was such an EXCRUCIATINGLY warm day! The sun was beating, beads of sweat were dripping and almost everyone looked flushed! 
THANK YOU GOD. I just recently found out that there is a shop near my home that sells deserts :) 
Nothing fancy, just good old fashioned Singaporean deserts :)



So yummy!
Not only was it a delicious way to combat heat, it was such a refreshing experience too!

Climate and food aside, I'm currently watching The Glee Project 2. -And I'm SUUCCHH a huge fan of Glee. So my mind is kind of all over the place right now. 

I also plan on doing the 30 day blogging challenge anytime soon, so be sure to keep on checking on my blog. ( Thank you my dear readers!!! )

Gaaahhhh. Damn it. I shall succumb to the pressure of my subconscious to watch it fully.
Goodnight everyone :)



Comments

Popular Posts