HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!

Stupid 3 min doodle by me lol.


After being berated by my mother monetarily ago, I'm now taking a break after studying for 6 hours! Hoozah! Now, I'm simultaneously writing this post and watching the National day parade at channel 5 :D

---------------------

WOOOHOOO! The National Day Parade Show was BEJEEZUUSSLY AWESOMETASTIC! Moments like these make people like me proud to be Singaporean. The show was genuinely moving and I even shed manly tears. Especially the part where they say "I love Singapore because it is my home." :') 

The contents of the National day "Fun Pack" was quite interesting too. I want to get my hands on that scarf!


The spectacular display of Singapore's armed forces; the navy, land and air force, basically the military were quite a sight to behold. With their precise movements and disciplined demeanour, they won the hearts of many.

The iridescent dazzling fireworks that lit up the city skyline made me from a stupid grin on my face. Haha! It appeared at the climax which made everything seem more grand. Very emotionally moving.


That was pretty much it. L O L. Me and my mother stayed at home and ate dinner while watching the show. 
I feel pumped and proud to be a part of this country. No such thing as too much propaganda! -Just kidding! or am I? *wink, wink*


If possible, I'd really like to attend the annual NDP with my friends or my mother next year. :) Then we could sing songs together and cheer like crazed rabid bunnies! 

Happy 47th Birthday Singapore! 

Comments

Popular Posts