Chocolate kisses and Strawberry hugs


TGIF! (Thank God It's Friday)

This morning was so amazing! My Muslim classmates and teachers brought some pastries this morning to celebrate TGIF and also to celebrate the fact that their annual fasting month is over! Everyone was cheerful and was just happy eating. We even took a class picture :)

I'm the stupid looking boy in the right foreground if you're wondering where I am.


Here are some  pictures for your eyes to take in and make your mouth water. ;)





Meet two of my classmates, Chen Heng and Yani. 
Since the chance of them being camera shy is zero, I'll proceed to post their pictures. :)



Gosh, they're so photogenic. 

By the way, MY PACKAGE JUST CAME! ( Happy Dance )

.
.
.



Isn't the Eye Bracelet SO NICE?! It's so damn pretty that it could be a TILF. Get it? Instead of M for Mother, I used T for Thing. No? Because I thought it was- Really? Oh okay. :/
Anyway, It had a free sticker along with it and it's pretty! Good marketing and advertising strategy there I'd have to say.

I bought it from this website http://toxiccodeine.weebly.com/


So that's it for my fun filled day today. Not including me wallowing in my sorrow as I received horrible marks for POA. C'mon. Nobody want to read about that. ...Or do they?

Bye people!

______________________________________________
30 day challenge time!

Day 8.
"Three things you want to say to different people."

I'll make it as sweet and succinct as I can.

1. Thank you.
2. I'm sorry.
3. I love you.

I think these words are very important and often overlooked. Sometimes, it's too awkward and cheesy for people. I have trouble too sometimes. But, I guess anything that gets your message across works. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts