Flowers blossom. So does death and decay.

Quote of the day: "B*tch, I'M FABULOUS."

I had a delightful day with company in my flat. We watched Quarantine, a horror movie about being quarantined in a building infested with zombies, and visited the site Omegle. Sure, we did see some disturbing penises bobbing in front of us, but we also had fun talking gibberish to some of the gullible people logged on in the site.

After they left me alone in my lovely abode, I laid on my bed hugging my pillow and spent time using Instagram on my phone. Man, I need to change my pillow cases and bed covers.

I headed to the tuition centre I attend for lessons in Principles of Accounting and Maths. Today's lesson was for Accounting. 


My "weapons" for defeating these infuriating monetary bank accounts.


Nice Dr. Marten shoes my classmate wore.

As you can see, I tend to lose my concentration ten minutes before the class ends. :P 

This morning, I took my last test which was the Practical Science Paper. The biology part was fairly easy for me. However, I was discombobulated while doing the experiments for the physics part of the paper. That saddens me to a certain extent but, I don't expect that much out of myself when it comes to Maths, Accounting and Physics. Scratch that, I think I'm getting a lot better with my Maths. Hopefully, I can do wonders for my O-Levels.


Day 7 of the Blogging Challenge!
.
.
.
.
"Do you read? What are your favourite books?"

The twillight series and loads of other books with easily forgotten titles. 
I'm the kind of person who says " THIS IS SUCH AN INSPIRING BOOK. I AM FILLED WITH AWE. FAVOURITE." after reading a great book. Then, I forget it's title after a few days or weeks. I can remember the Twillight series as it's so mainstream. 

If manga counts, I did like The Liar game and other various manga titles which I also have forgotten. 
Gosh. I have such a bad memory. :(

Anyway, Goodnight people! :)


Comments

Popular Posts