The poet of your indecision speaks.

I saw the moon and the sun aligned early this morning. 
It just made my day :)

I believe in Inspiration. I only slept for 2 hours and after this post, I'm going to dive to my bed and sleep. Afterwards, I shall study Principles Of Accounting and somehow miraculously pass the subject. 
By the way, I just took my Social studies and Biology paper today. It was manageable for me but, results will confirm it. :/



After gulping down three glasses of water to soothe my parched throat, I'm going to continue to *Day 2!
*If you have no clue what I'm talking about, Its about the 30 days blogging challenge I started yesterday :)

Day 2

"10 Likes and Dislikes"

Likes
 I like FOOD.
 I like  weathers that are slightly windy and cloudy.
 I like doodling, painting, etc. Basically, art.
 I like Anime and Manga
 I like JAPANESE CURRY!!!
 I like hanging out with friends.
 I like how people have their own styles and personalities.
 I like to watch youtube videos and scroll through lookbook.
 I like Days when me and my mother goes out on a date. ;D Yep. Moma's boy here. Swag.
 Can't believe I just used that word. 
 I like to experience Eyegasms and Eargasms from anything and everything wonderful in life.


Dislikes
  I dislike durians.
  I dislike Studying Physics.
  I dislike That little pudgy wudgy where you store extra cookies. (aka, phat tummy and thighs) 
  I dislike popped up collars from polo shirts. L.O.L.
  I dislike it When "friends" tell you "go away, I don't know you." just because of what you're wearing.
 I dislike the fact I have this tendency to be depressed. 
  I dislike When people use insults as lame excuses for jokes.
  I dislike People that get pissed off easily for every little thing.
  I dislike My secondary Biology teacher. Mrs. Matthews. 
  I dislike my scars and acne.


Shall head to bed now. 
Bye~ :)

Comments

Popular Posts