Sicilian Clothing, Cakes and pretty petals on a plate.



I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE the collection. It may look silly and unflattering to some but I find it cool and very casual. I also love the idea behind it and the way they incorporated the story to the show. I'm not really an expert on these kind of topics so I shall end with just an opinion.

CAKE WEEK! WHOOP WHOOP.
I just confirmed that I have a horrible insatiable hunger for deserts after I finished devouring a slice of cake a moment ago. 






Yep. I'm a whore to food. ;)

The first  3 are from Marche's, the other cake is from a nearby small bakery and lastly, the imported sweets were given to me by my ceramics teacher after she came back from US. :)



Isn't this so pretty? :D I managed to take the shot at marche's. 


Comments

Popular Posts