Direct Poly Admission and Abuse


Name: Vague (Sexual Abuse)
Medium : Acrylic on canvas

I have not posted for quite some time now. Currently my life have been busy and well, I am trying to make time for myself, revision, sleep and my coursework. The idea of us being "Asleep" if stuck in my head. Asleep in a sense that we are unaware of the plight of others. Since this idea has already manifested itself in my brain, I decided to use that 'drive' to do a quick piece. 

I'm currently spazzing to dubstep and answering my biology TYS. Next would be maths or physics. :O
Maths, physics and accounting saddens me. Not only does it brings my grades down, but it also makes me feel like poop. Sometimes, I think that the system is somewhat unfair to some extent. It is like asking a group of different birds to fly and expecting them to pass with flying colours. Not all birds could fly, but they could either swim or run very fast which aerial birds cannot do. Students or even human beings are very complex and diverse, not everyone could do the same thing but they excel at other things. However, I cant do anything about it. :( 

I don't even know what I am typing about anymore. Haha

By the way, I applied for Direct Polytechnic Admission this afternoon. Hopefully, I get selected which would make things A LOT easier for me and I will be able to get a art/design course that actually has good career opportunities to offer. :D When I reach poly, I believe I am going to do A LOT better in terms of academics. I saw the curriculum and there are LOADS of interesting stuff that they are going to teach us. I can already imagine myself starting as a visual merchandiser. :)
One of the choices I actually wanted was Apparel and merchandising, but I google'd jobs that I could acquire through that diploma and most of the results required the candidate to be Chinese speaking. I understand their reason of needing to speak with Chinese-speaking customers, but it limits the options of other people. How about Malays, Indians, Caucasians, other Asians? I can't help but find this industry a bit racist/prejudice. So yeah, even if I had interest in that field, I was pretty unsure because of the Job requirements needed for most of these jobs. 

I shall sign off now. I better start on my English composition homework. 
Bye :D

Comments

Popular Posts