Damn. I want that Pandora!


"Pandora bracelets, introduced in 2000, have a patented threading system, US 7007507 "Necklaces and bracelets with keepers", that allows charms to be placed, added and rearranged. Pandora has created more than 800 handcrafted charms, available in sterling silver14k gold and murano glass, sometimes with semi-precious stones or precious gems. Other accessories for the bracelets include spacers and clips, which secure the loose beads in place and prevent them from falling off the bracelet when it is opened. It also helps with the distribution of weight allowing for minimal stretching.
Pandora donates a portion of proceeds from some charms to nonprofit partners, including Susan G. Komen for the Cure[5] and the Institute for OneWorld Health.[non-primary source needed]
Pandora's “Stories" jewelry line features ringsearringsnecklaces and toe rings that coordinate with Pandora's charm selection." - Taken from Wikipedia

Last Wednesday, my Form Teacher told us how her friend and her were making "Vision Boards" and how she thought it was a boring at first, but soon "got into the zone". After their activity, she produced three of those things! Then, her friend suggested the idea of making her class (us) do a vision board and actually give prizes to those who make the best one. The prize is a Pandora bracelet, one for a boy and one for a girl. Being such a great and kind person that I am, I AM GOING TO GET THAT BRACELET. I am so kind that I am going to try my best to show the judge that THERE IS NO COMPETITION and that I am the CLEAR WINNER. This would save them from the unneeded stress and energy spent on choosing the person who wins the bracelet. I am VERY KIND. -insert evil laugh here-
Okay, enough of the nonsense and me being an A$$hole. I was just kidding about the whole thing. ( Or was I? )  But, me wanting the Pandora bracelet still remains true. I hope I win. :)
Now, I just finished making my Vision Board by using the program by Oprah.com 
Here it is:


I think I am going to print this and post it on my room. It looks so motivational :)

You know what? I think that even if I do not win the prize offered, at least I have this awesome vision board. :)

Bye :D

Comments

Popular Posts