Chanting sparrows kill the mocking bird.


Isn't it GORGEOUS? It has two cute charms about travel too :D

After shamelessly advertising myself for the sake of receiving votes, I WON THE CONTEST :)
Now, I have this awesome double leather bracelet. The only thing is, my wrist seems too skinny for it. Haha. BUT that does not mean I am not going to wear it ;) It would be such a waste if I didn't. This certainly made my day :)

Other than the bracelet, the past few days has been quite busy and a struggle for me. ..and it's only going to get tougher since we're nearing our National Exams, "O" levels. I have been trying to catch up with my weaker subjects like Maths, Accounting, Humanities and Physics and thanks to my tuition, I am improving at a slow but steady pace for Maths and Accounting. However, Physics is STILL a great struggle for me and for Humanities, I believe that I can do well for it with just enough practice. Arts is currently a frantic for most of us as as my class needs to finish our preparatory work. As for me, I still need to complete three more boards and my painting. Actually, I'm going to spend the whole of today just working on my arts so I can submit it by the deadline which is on Wednesday.

Last night, I went with my friends as they "break fast" and we had dinner together :) Of course, everyone had a great time as our laughter and chatter filled the air with ecstasy as we ate. 



By the way, my mom told me that we might travel to Thailand with my grandparents! I'm super hyped about this and I am going to take this chance to shop as merchandise and apparel there are quite cheap :) 
Now, its time for me to have lunch and start on my arts. 

Bye :D

Comments

Popular Posts